PETITE MADEMOISELLE SERVICES
One on one coaching is available to all girls aged 5 to 17 years. I use different techniques within a session depending on the age of the child and how they best learn.
Sessions last 60minutes minutes at a cost of $130 per session. Packages are available for 5 sessions for $585 or 10 sessions for $1170. Sessions can be run in person, via Skype or over the phone.
Programs are run in a group setting in the following age groups: 5-7 years, 8-12 years and 13-17 years. Below is a list and description of programs across this age group that is modified with age appropriate content. Programs vary but involve art/craft activities, mindfulness practice, self-defence, yoga/qi gong practice, personal self-care activities. Before each program (with the exception of Universal Law) a 60 minute individual coaching session with each girl is to be arranged to understand the issues currently experienced and to shift the mindset. Each program runs for 2 days 9am- 3pm. Cost including 60 minute coaching session is $679 per girl.
Programs can be run at the facility of your choice for a maximum of 10 girls for a total cost of $5435. This cost excludes my travel expenses, room hire, audio visual facilities and catering. Programs can also be structured to run after school during school term. Please make contact if you wish to discuss this further.
For upcoming courses please go to the events tab on the facebook page @petitesoulsanctuary
Healthy Friendships (for girls struggling with friendships or the hurtful behaviours of others)
- How to embrace yourself and others
- How to be your own best friend
- Recognising self-talk, shifting to the positive
- Ingredients of healthy friendships
- How to have firm boundaries
- Why others display dominant or hurtful behaviours
- How to express yourself in a respectful way
- How to navigate differences and grow stronger friendships
- Letting go of negative experiences and taking the learnings
- Having compassion for self and for other
Seeds of Self-Love
- Become of aware of negative and positive self-talk
- Tools to conquer fears
- Building resilience to jump life’s hurdles though a growth mindset
- Understanding their own unique identity in a positive way
- Valuing themselves regardless of the opinions of others
Sprouts of Self-Love
- How to be their own best friend through compassion and forgiveness
- How to care for their body, mind and spirit
- Understanding personal values
- Making choices that respect and honour themselves
- Living with intention and creating their own path
- Develop an inner compass that allows independent thinking
- Stretching outside their comfort zone
- Developing healthy relationships
- Appreciation of their awesome body
- Grooming and deportment
- Learning how to create their own happiness and joy
- Appreciate the beauty in others
- Life skills that are age appropriate – eg. Cooking, gardening, public speaking, nutrition, job interview techniques etc.
Introduction to the laws that govern the operations of the universe. “ Follow these laws, and live in peace, love, harmony, balance, health and abundance.”